Recipe adapted from here
- 2 packets of oreo
- 5 tablespoon of softened butter
- 1 tin(s) condensed milk
- 0.47 litre(s) double cream
- 3 large banana(s) (ripe)
- cocoa powder (for decoration)
- caramel for drizzling as per wish (optional)
- Add crushed Oreo’s to softened butter, mix them together with your hands until the butter is spread all over the Oreo’s. Spread on bottom of 8×8 tin & chill.
- Boil the tin of condensed milk for 2-2.5 hours. BE SURE THAT THE TINS ARE SUBMERGED IN WATER AT ALL TIMES!
- When cool spread the toffee over the biscuit base. Slice up ripe bananas on top of toffee whip up the cream and spread over the banana.
- Dust cocoa powder over the top, or drizzle caramel over the top chill (or serve straight away)
- BIG TIP one can boil up a load of tins of condensed milk, once they are cooked they will keep very safely for months in the larder or cupboard. just keep an eye on water levels.